The Calliope Project is a 501 C3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible in accordance to regulations. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this gift, therefore you may be entitled to tax deduction. Please consult your tax advisor.
Calliope Project provides quality live programming and educational opportunities to the DelMarVa Peninsula in order to enrich and develop artistic culture for all ages.
The Milton Theatre, located in historic downtown Milton Delaware, has had an illustrious history in its more than 100 year existence. Erected circa 1910, the two-story building served, at one time or another, as the town’s movie theatre, basketball hall, fire station, social center & community stage. Various retail businesses & restaurants also thrived there. It has survived 3 major fires, countless “nor’easters”, and decades of neglect. But now, it proudly stands as a hub of artistic culture, not just to the town of Milton, but to the Delmarva Peninsula.
Milton Theatre Renovations
- Re-install the theatre balcony to increase seating capacity
- Install sprinkler system to increase occupancy numbers
- New sound and lighting system to improve show quality
- Fund Musical Theatre Ensemble educational programs and scholarships
- Fund Annual Disney Performance and Workshop for MTE students
- Fund annual Children’s Summer Camps and Workshops